- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add the milk, egg, and butter and mix until just combined.
- Preheat a griddle on your grill or stove top over medium heat.
- Add butter, oil, or non-stick spray to the griddle, then drop about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Add desired amounts of fruit and nuts (or whatever you like) at this point.
- Cook until bubbles begin to rise and pop in the batter (about 3-4 minutes), flip the pancake and cook until golden on the bottom.